Pages

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

***A Quote From The Velveteen Rabbit

Thursday

One Wish

if i could have just 1 wish right now....i would wish for a snuggle
i want to be held now,
right now. i need to be loved in this very moment,
i hate the early mornings of the day following a bad day...

could i snuggle in as close as possible, bury my self in your neck
wiggling and feeling around til i find the perfect spot
where the shape of your shoulder fits the curves of my face..
where i can't see anything, where nothing can see me,
but i can still breathe through my nose.....

can i wrap my feet around your legs, flattening myself to your skin 
til a part of you is touching every single part of me
wrap some of your hair round my fingers a few times..
rub it's softness between the pads of my first and middle finger
i'd put my other hand on your chest so i could feel you breathe..
and your heartbeat..

would i finally find the safety and comfort i need, i so desperately want
in this space..this love space
could i finally just feel loved and let go of all my judgment
and experience what i just KNOW exists..i believe it's out there 
something bigger than life, and i want it..to truly love and be loved 
to truly believe and feel it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Good Karma!