Pages

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

***A Quote From The Velveteen Rabbit

Wednesday

90 Days Deep on Tuesday the First!

ORIGINALLY POSTED: August 30, 2009 5:01:58 PM ON SHAKTI YAHOO COMMUNITY


First of all, I want to thank everyone for the warm and inspiring welcome to the Shakti Community Yahoo Group, I can't put into words how much the responses I have received from everyone mean to me, the encouragement and feeling of sisterhood is really amazing and something I have needed deeply for as long as I can remember. This just FEELS like home, and I am so gracious to be accepted and held here. Thank you!

Secondly.....Tuesday, September 01, 2009 is my 90th day methamphetamine free. This is HUGE for me, addiction to this substance has haunted me for 15 years. I am thinking I want to celebrate! Anyone have any ideas? What do all of YOU think??? 

Namaste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Good Karma!