Pages

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

***A Quote From The Velveteen Rabbit

Monday

I'm Here, Ringin' Your Doorbell

Alright, I've finally arrived. This has been nagging my brain for quite a while, and I've been thinking about doing it much longer than I've been talking about doing it, so I finally got off my procrastinating ass and started a blog. A REAL blog, not a MySpace Blog or some Notes on FaceBook...Well, this obviously isn't a self hosted blog or anything, but it's definitely better than what I had...Anyways, here I am. Honey......I'm home.........

Allow me to introduce myself. Good day, my name is Jamie Lee. I'm 31, living in SoCal for the last 9 years. Grew up in SouthWest Iowa...The HeartLand, or so they say. But that's a different story all together. A story for another day. Welcome to my blog, I'll be writing about a variety of topics, basically, whatever inspires me. This is my personal blog, and most of what I post here will be related to my life, what I am currently going through, and what I have experienced in the past. Sometimes I have a lot to say, and other times I get a little reclusive. But no matter what, I always speak from the heart.

So, this is just a short introduction, and after this I am going to post some things I have written in the past, I want to centralize all of my writing in one place. I hope you enjoy, please leave comments and let me know you stopped by, constructive criticism is always welcome. So don't just come here and lurk around like a creep, that's just no fun.  =^)  Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Good Karma!