Pages

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

***A Quote From The Velveteen Rabbit

Monday

No Space to Blog

ORIGINALLY POSTED:    Saturday, September 06, 2008
  

It's been some time since I've blogged, I know. So long that it's being brought to my attention, and when asked why, all I can say is that I'm in No Space to Blog. Yes, it's true, but as shocking as it may be, this woman who's usually overflowing with thoughts formed into neat little sentence buckets has suffered a drought. With the lack of inspirational clouds, there has been no rain drop words, and the proverbial well has been dipping dry. Man, this land is becoming baron......And I'm so thirsty.

Very late one night (or quite early in the morning, depending on perception, not definition) there was a very brief shower, just a teaser really, so I hadn't made the time to blog it, since the drought continued like nothing had happened. But tonight.....This night I'm praying for more, doing a rain dance begging for relief. So, as an offering to the sky of insight, I put this out there and hope for change.


Took a pre-dawn cruise searchin' 4 peace within. Scenery blew past as though without a care and before long i rolled to a stop.

A glance over my right shoulder, a house. A dark, lonely house. YOUR house. A full driveway but still lonely. Although I miss u so...I was weak. I drove away & reached the safety of home just in time.....

Inside I quickly duck, to escape the sun's rays on my cheeks, from my tears twisting the rays of light into brilliant prisms and blinding me. For seein' things as they truly are must be the most painful form of relief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Good Karma!