Pages

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in your joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

***A Quote From The Velveteen Rabbit

Monday

Speechless

ORIGINALLY POSTED:   Monday, May 26, 2008  


Stir.....Stir.....Stirry Stir
Under the cover of closed eyes and sleepy breaths
Still somewhere between sleep and stretch
I know you're there
In acknowledgment, a semi-conscious purrrr

So close to me I feel you near
the hair on my neck rises
goosebumps cover all my skin only the blanket disguises
"I love you...."
Just loud enough for me to hear

Warm breath on my face
butterflies n my tummy
Toes curl, feet begin to move happily
my heart's skippin beats
with your fingers the curves of my body you trace

Sleepy dreamy eyes open, adjust to the light
I feel the blankets move
you snuggle in, form to my every groove
tinglies thru my entire body
our chemistry electric, all is just right

corners of my mouth turn up, i shiver just a bit
you make me giggle & beg with little noises for more
Of you, the only, the one I adore
together here we are amazing
nothing in the world is better than the way we fit

I love you....The deepest part of my soul heard
Hold you closer, I bite my lip
content, you too, never loosen your grip
Cuz I love the way your touch reaches the deepest parts of me
& tells me everything without a word.

If I have my way, I'll wake up like this everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Good Karma!